1. AMV Holdings, LLC and its affiliates ("AMV") may, at its sole discretion, offer the Perkville (the "Program") pursuant to which members may be awarded reward points through use of the Perkville website, and certain other activities that AMV designates from time to time.
2. Opting in to email communication from AMV allows Perkville to maintain the integrity of your rewards account. You may opt out of receiving email from AMV at any time you wish. But please remember, once you opt out, you will also not receive email updates on points.
3. AMV may, without notice, terminate the Program at any time, change the Program rules, benefits, conditions of participation, the goods or services offered in redemption of reward points, the number of points required to redeem goods and services, make no future awards, and void all prior points awarded, for any participant or all participants in the program, at its sole discretion, at any time. These changes may be made even though such changes may affect the value of the reward points already accumulated.
4. Points expire 180 days after inactivity.
5. All reward points must be earned and used according to the terms and conditions of the Program. Reward points may only be exchanged for such goods and services from stores managed by AMV as determined by AMV at the time of redemption. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash. AMV assumes no liability for any prior offers which may have been presented, but which is not a current offer at the time of redemption.
6. AMV makes no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the Program or any goods or services provided through the Program.
7. All interpretations of these rules, terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of AMV.
Points will automatically expire 180 days after not earning any of the following perks: $1 Spent